14.02.2011 - 14.02.2011
Low-Budget Ideas for Romantic Snowmen
1. Take your Sweetie up to Breckenridge's Horseshoe Bowl - offer to ride the side of the T-Bar that bears the brunt of the wind.
2. On your next Snowy Trek, shovel out a "Snowy Love Seat” made for two. Show her how prepared you are - let her know you've got extra duct tape, just in case she rips her puffy.
3. Surprise her with your advance planning - Poach a friend’s Hot Tub for a Full Moon Night. And, because you are concerned for both safety and compostable materials, whip out that Swiss Army Knife, ready to cut out some apple drinking cups!
4. After a few runs on the hill, compliment her and tell her how much you like Riding with such a Pretty Girl.
5. Give up an episode of Man v. Wild or Late on 8 for a fun movie that she’s picked out. . . er, just ensure you've paid off those library fines with cans of food in advance, so that you can actually check out the DVD on your own card.
6. On a Below 0 degree morning, head outside to start her car and scrape her windows. When you return inside, refrain from telling her how much she should get a Subaru.
7. Suggest an Epic Mix pic of the two of you standing posed inside one another's skis catching a smooch on the hill; proudly share it with all your friends on your Facebook Wall. For extra points, change that status to "In a Relationship".
8. Shave your face to her specifications!
9. Offer to carry her skis to the car. While you're walking, plan a Halloween costume ensemble together. Sure, it's months away, but you aren't afraid to make plans with this girl!
10. And, even though you aren't technically allowed in Canada, you at least ride with her to the border and hitch back yourself. Give her a sweet kiss and hug goodbye as she drives onward to ski the pants off of Alaska, without you.